dimanche 11 février 2007

Blog bis





Hi This is my new blog. I got locked out of my old one. The idea is to have a pure, smell free zone. So please use the facilities provided.
No 'smell' is not the alias for somebody.

3 commentaires:

Gigi a dit…

How does one get locked out of a blog? That is exactly the sort of think that is going to happen to me...:-(

ng a dit…

Hi - well I found you Richard, though I have a QI DE MOINS 12 on the pc....without Sarah's help from time to time I would not be able to know what's going on in the outside world!!

For me to write to you I have to "sign on" every time - a real corvée...how did you get locked out of your own blog, as gigi said?

Why did I leave la Touraine...to come and live South tout simplement! What I do in life is more than easy here in the South.

ng

richard of orleans a dit…

Well my son reinstalled our computer, and generally it's working better. But after the exercise I cannot log on to my blog anymore. "User name and password incompatible". Since my user name is my e mail address I know that is right, and because I use a very simple password I know that is right. But they won't work. I've tried the 'forgotten your password routine' that gives nothing. If I try to create a blog with my user name I get the message, blog already exists under this name QED.